Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hubby cooks...

After reading my post about food in Italy (the one we had at La Molisana, read it here), hubby decided to surprise me by cooking beef with green peas and macaroni with broccoli, tomatoes and minced beef.
He couldn't get hold of veal, so he substituted it with beef instead. The verdict, equally yummy although veal would have been more tender. He kept the macaroni simple, with little salt, to go along with the beef-pea gravy. Love love love the entire dinner menu. Can't wait to see what he plan to cook next:)


Beef with green peas

Macaroni with broccoli, tomatoes, minced beef, and of course lots of mixed herbs

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is definitely drool-inviting menu!!! Isn't it awesome to have a hubby that cooks wonderfully?

    ps: I din know you blog!!! And I saw my blog on ur blog list. I din know u read mine *shy* Do drop by to say hi if you happen to visit mine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..drooling? I bet you've tasted many other drool-worthy food in your lifetime! And yes, it's awesome to have a hubby that loves cooking Western food.
    Anyway, I've started blogging last year, but on and off. Just managed to gain some momentum recently. I've enjoyed reading your blog (for some time now). Will drop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete