Wednesday, September 19, 2012

London Borough Market (25th May 2012)

This was the last day of our Europe trip and we had so little time before our flight back to Malaysia. There were so many places I wanted to visit in London; the London Eye, the British Museum, Tate Modern, Hyde Park, to name a few, but we had so limited time. In the end, we chose to visit the Borough Market and Covent Garden (my next post).

On the way to Borough market, we passed this beautiful cathedral.

Southwark Cathedral


What a fine day to just sit outside and relax:)
Finally we arrived at Borough Market around 10am. Purposely kept our stomachs empty so that we can grab something here.



I want all, can?

Fresh Fish


Fruit stall
 Had only 1/2 of this pork pie (shared with hubby), and it kept me super full until lunch. Initially, we wanted to try out  Fish! kitchen, but my stomach couldn't take any more food after gobbling 1/2 of the pork pie.


Pork/Meat Pies

Juices and  smoothies

Wheatgrass

Ostrich meat anyone?

Stall selling different kinds of spices

I spy with my eye...Malaysia Rendang Curry
Interesting plates

Cheese glorious cheese!

Pastries
 We only spent around 45 minutes here, as many stalls were just setting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment