Saturday, May 21, 2016

Mom Tri's Kitchen - Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Our wedding anniversary falls on the 15th May every year. This year we decided to splurge a bit more by choosing to dine at Mom Tri's Kitchen, an award winning restaurant. I've made a reservation a month ahead informing them of this special occasion.



Mom Tri's Kitchen is a 4 minute uphill walk from our hotel. When we arrived, I was quite impressed by the landscape of this restaurant. 





Upon reaching the entrance of the restaurant, I was literally blown away by the beauty of the views in front of me. The divine setting and fabulous views of the Andaman sea took my breath away.


The highly trained staff were friendly and courteous ushering us to our table. Again, it was so nice of them to put orchid petals on our table and to select such a wonderful spot for us to dine while looking and listening to the sounds of the waves.












While waiting for our food to arrive, I head over to the piano where a gentleman was entertaining us with soft soothing music. He invited me to play and on the spot the only song I could think off was ' Scarborough Fair' - don't ask me why:)



Once back at our table,  we proceed to order our food. The list of appetizers were so appealing that we chose 4 appetizers to start off followed by 2 mains and a dessert.



Appetizers:

1. Kata Noi Crab Cakes


2. Crab Souffle


3. Gung Ravioli


4. Mom Tri Salad



Mains:

1. Barolo Risotto


2. Tempura Snapper



Dessert:

Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream



The food was awesome. I loved all the appetizers especially the Crab Souffle and Gung Ravioli. We were really satisfied and full to the brim. Totally underestimated the size of our tummies.

Before we left, they presented me with a single rose. How sweet!

We left but not before snapping more pictures of the place.




We had a lovely and romantic dinner here at Mom Tri's Kitchen.
Hopefully we will be back one day:)

Oh in case you are wondering how much the cost was...it was about 4600B.

No comments:

Post a Comment