Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Bittergourd-ing...wakaka..

    Today I decided to cook 3 dishes instead of the usual two. My cooking days are numbered, 1 month left before I start work and Dan will not be around for 2 weeks due to his induction course.
So, I had one bittergourd, and was wondering what to cook with it. I have no eggs else I would have cook the stir-fry bittergourd with egg dish. Thought of bittergourd soup which I love quite a lot (Tun Aminah, Johor has awesome bittergourd soup btw), but hubby not really into soups. So finally, I made 2 dishes with 1 bittergourd
Bittergourd with ika bilis (anchovies)

Bittergourd with lap cheong (hubby's suggestion)


Stir-fry chicken with ginger (I put more gravy tho')

If you want more idea's on what to cook with bittergourd, you can always check out my facebook post today, many recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment