Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a day!

So yesterday, hubby drove me to Penang about 6.30am for an interview AT which was scheduled at 9am. The company is situated at FIZ (Free Industrial Zone). The company is massive and very impressive. Working hours seem to be flexible too, as I saw many people (mostly of my age) just arriving at work although it was already 8.45am. So, I guess they start work at 9am rather than the usual 8am. Interview went well, the manager seemed to be a  nice person (from my 1st impression).
The interview ended about 9.30am, and Dan and I decided not to linger in Penang, but to go back and stop for lunch at SP. We made our way to Chennai Curry House (was looking forward to going back there after having tried their food during one of the lunch outing during family camp). I had the lamb briyani (1st pic) while huuby had the tandoori nan set. Personally, I felt that the lamb briyani was a let down, rating perhaps 2 out of 10. Hubby loved the tandoori tho'.


Anyway, halfway thru the un-appetizing lunch, I had a call from a company at Kulim which I attended the interview last January. They offered me the job, and the pay is beyond my expectation. I told God in prayer to show me a sign that if I was to accept the job, the company must pay me more than a limit which I've set. And since the offer was good, I told them I would accept. This company asked me when we can go over to Kulim to sign the offer letter. To cut the story short, instead of heading back to AS, Dan and I drove all the way to Kulim, arrived there at 1pm. And after everything, I drove back to AS. Hubby 'kong-ed' out, slept all the way back home. Super tired!

What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment