Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mor Kua with minced pork and curry chicken

Today's menu: Mor kua with minced pork and curry chicken.

Mor kua (chinese cucumber) is relatively simple to cook. Just add minced pork and tang-hoon to the mor kua, stir fry for about 10 mins ( I make it longer cos I don't like the raw veg taste). Add oyster sauce, and sugar to taste and some water for a little gravy. A tip, you should eat this with  Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrins). I loike!!

 Mor kua with minced pork and tang hoon


I don't have to explain about curry chicken. Because I am too lazy with pounding/blending, I usually use A1 instant curry chicken, or the one from Cosway (Delichef, i think). Both tasted yummy!
This time I used Brahim's chicken curry sauce. Added chicken, potatoes and ladies finger. I'll let you know whether it is nice, after I try it.

 Chicken curry using Brahim's curry sauce (Add ur own chicken, potatoes and veg if you like)

I decided to add another dish, fried long beans with egg. Pretty simple, go knock your head against the wall, if do not know how to cook this! (I'm kidding ok...)

 
Fried long beans with egg

I think my cooking will go on hiatus until hubby comes back, end of March. But i'll be blogging from time to time. Stay tuned!

xoxo,
Em

3 comments:

  1. No wonder that commenter above gets chubbier by day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya now very hangfook;)
    Danliew, quickly get a wife..then u also can be hangfook =P

    ReplyDelete