Monday, March 28, 2011

Part 3: UTM 46th Convocation

Continuing from  Part 2:

It was 4.50am when my alarm rang, time to wake up. You see, graduands have to register themselves between 6.45am-7.30am. Thus, need to get up early to bathe, make-up, wake Evelyn up, eat breakfast and off to UTM by 6.10am. We arrived there at 6.30am, and guess what..the staff were halfway setting up the registering counters! By 7am I was already waiting in line....not a single of my coursemate was even there yet. Arghhhh..
Anyway, everyone arrived by 8am, and we marched  into the Sultan Iskandar Hall. We were seated on the left side of the hall. The ceremony officially started by 10am, and we went through so many speeches.  Finally by 11am...our names were called! By 12pm....we were out already. Thank God...cos I was starving!

  
From left: Kartini, Me, Ban Hwa, Liqi and Aisyah. The rest were seated at the row behind ours



With my beloved family

With my church members from CCC Taman U
With almost all of my coursemates (From left: Zuan, me, Sabariah, BanHwa, Kartini, Aisyah, Liqi, Hidayah, and Yu Chen)
For the rest of the pictures, do checkout my facebook pics. Had  pictures taken with Kenny, Katrina, Suzanne, Mahmood, MJ, etc.

I want to take this opportunity to thank God for His never-ending blessings, for my family who faithfully prays for me, my husband for his love and support, and to all my friends; regardless those whom I known for a long time, or those whom I have known for a short while. Thank you all for coming to support me, for the encouragement and the wonderful memories we had shared. God bless you all.

Hmmm..now I sound like I am giving a thank you speech at the Oscars....lol!!!

xoxo,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment