Monday, March 28, 2011

The Last Day...

On the 27th morning, we checked out by 7am, and had breakfast at this dim sum shop (recommended by my aunt) which is just along the hotel where we stayed. In my opinon (as well as my family's) the dim sum shop in Alor Setar (along Jalan Gangsa) is way better.

Couldn't take many pics, we ate too fast....

My favourite: Paper wrapped chicken.
My favourite was the paper wrapped chicken. It was my first time trying it. and definitely will not be my last! 2 weeks ago, I went to Gopeng, wanted to try the paper wrapped chicken, but by the time we got there the shop had already closed. Must go there again to try....

Btw, did you know I fell down in the evening, after my convocation? I was too engrossed talking tot hubby, and was exhausted that I tripped over a step, and landed my entire body on my foot. Now it is swollen...and having difficulty to walk. Let's wait, if tomorrow it's still swollen, I shall pay a visit to the doctor.

Consequences of walking too fast, talking too much!    



Finally, this last post wraps up the entire JB trip. It was fun, but a tiring trip. Amazed how dad could drive all the way there and back. Thank God for amazing parents:)

 Thanks for viewing.

xoxo,
Em

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...talk about walk & talk fast; today's daily bread say "Talk Slow, Talk Low"...talking loud & fast does not make a person look great. God wants his people to talk slow & low. Look small in the eyes of men, God will honor the humble.

    ReplyDelete