Monday, March 28, 2011

Trip to JB (Part 1) - The Journey

Hi peeps,

Sorry for not updating. I've just came back from JB yesterday. Had an amazing time, but it was such a short trip that I didn't manage to spend time with everyone, or eat all my favourite food, or shop till I drop.

Today's entry Part 1 is about the journey to JB on the 24th March. We stopped at Bidor for lunch and to get some Chicken biscuits. Here are some pictures:

The variety of biscuits they had. We did not buy the biscuits from Pun Chun itself as the price was about RM1 higher compared to the ones sold at the shop a couple of doors away. For the record, I never like biscuits...

We proceeded to Pun Chun restaurant for lunch. My Garmin 'told' me that the herbal duck-thigh noodles is a must-try. Dad and I opted for the herbal duck-thigh noodles, which cost about RM7/bowl, while mom had the wan-tan mee.

Herbal duck thigh noodles. Yummy, but it would be yummier if it tasted more herbal (my own preference)

Mommy had this: Wan Tan Mee
 If you want to go to this place, here's the address:
Pun Chun Chicken Biscuits & Restaurant
Address: 38 & 40, Jalan Besar, 35500 Bidor, Perak.
Telephone: 05 4341554 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 4341554      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, 05-4341562 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05-4341562      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
GPS Coordinates: N4 06.699 E101 17.259 (malfreemaps)

Check out this page for more mouth-watering, salivating food pics:
http://www.vkeong.com/2010/food-drink/duck-thigh-noodles-pun-chun-chicken-biscuits-restaurant-bidor/

Stay tuned for Part 2

2 comments:

  1. Waaa...ur blog semakin hebat now got shop name, address even gps coordinate haha

    ReplyDelete