Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brownie

I thought it will be good to blog about my first dog, Brownie so that one day when I am older (perhaps 20 years from now), I can re-read this post and smile.

 1st day, still scared, according to hubby, Brownie cried when being left alone

Brownie came into our lives on the 27th October 2010. I recalled seeing pictures of Aunty Lee Fun's new puppy (Canon) on facebook, and I immediately asked her where she got it. She said she got it from Aunty Chua's neighbour and there is still one left . After discussing hubby through countless of messages on gtalk, we decided to get the puppy (I also seek Deborah's advice, cos I have zero experience with dogs).  To cut the story short, I called up Aunty Chua and booked the other available puppy. I didn't see Brownie until I finished my last sem (almost end of November). He was bit bigger already by then.


See how handsome Brownie is?

Today Brownie is about 5 months. Long limbs, longer face, tongue which is always sticking out, and is always hungry for food. I thank God for Brownie, because he keeps me company when Dan is at work. When I cook, he follows me around.....very kepoh indeed! Here are some pictures of Brownie:








No comments:

Post a Comment