Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anxious about tomorrow....

Tomorrow would be my 4th interview, since I came back to AS. Kinda anxious about this one. Probably because the company is a good one, and its the nearest to home so far. The last interview I attended was before CNY, and it was in Kulim. The company is something like Venture, the atmosphere, the industry...even up to the smock that the engineers were wearing.
Many people have been praying for me, and I am truly thankful for their prayers. If you want to pray for me, pray with me that the job that I get will be the one that God has appointed for me to do, in the place that He intend for me to work. I believe that if the Lord open the door for you, and you accept it, you will do well in the place because He will definately lead and guide you. I am not saying that life will be full of roses, easy-peasy-lemon squeezy...but u know for sure that when the Lord is with you, who can stand against you?

Tomorrow night, hubby and I will be taking a night bus to Penang..will be boarding a flight to Cat city the following morning. Sarawak Laksa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I come:)) Super craving dy....


xoxo,
Em

 

No comments:

Post a Comment