Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tragus

I'm in pain!!

Had my tragus pierced while I was in Kuching. It was an impromptu decision actually. For those of you who do not know what is tragus is: It's  a small pointed eminence of the external ear, situated in front of the concha and projecting backward over the meatus (Source: Wikipedia). Still blur? Check out the picture below.

The piercing was not painful, but after 3 days it starts to swell. And I'm still feeling throbbing pain (and occasionally headache) up to today. Read the forum, should clean with saline. I did, but I mix table salt and water. But experts recommended sea salt not table salt. Tried Dettol last night..hubby was so kind to help with the cleaning process. Anyways, since nothing seem to work, and it's still 'bengkak', I am going to see the doctor later. Hope some antibiotics help.

2 comments:

  1. Aduh! Tarak pasal apasal cari pasal?? 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..that's why lah..didnt expect it to swell. And the worst thing now is I can't take out the stud (your other half asked me to), so hopefully after taking the antibioctics and ubat bengkak, the swelling will go down.

    ReplyDelete