Thursday, June 7, 2018

North Borneo Cruises - Sunset Cruise Part 2

We started eating around 5++ pm, and then they told us we could go anywhere around the ferry to enjoy the view. So let me share with you some the photos I took outside.

Sunset

Interesting cloud formation





The ferry sailed near Pulau Gaya and in front of the waterfront. I really enjoyed taking in the views and being on water. There's always something about the sea that I love, the sound of waves and gazing into the horizon.
Meanwhile back inside, the crew started dancing and then these group of really sporting Korean aunties started dancing to Oppa Gangnam Style and Nobody Nobody but you.



The ferry arrived back at the jetty at 7pm and it was already dark by then. Hubs and I really enjoyed yourself on this sunset cruise. It was fun, laid-back and a nice way to enjoy KK.

No comments:

Post a Comment