Thursday, June 7, 2018

North Borneo Cruises - Sunset Cruise Part 1

Being constantly seeking new activities to embark on, I stumbled upon North Borneo Cruises when Googling what to do in Kota Kinabalu. Since we didn't go anywhere for our 8th Wedding Anniversary, I thought my not splurge a little this trip. The ticket per person was RM 235  (booked through their website).
Continuing from my last post, we headed to Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty and arrived there at 4 pm.






It was slightly drizzling and I prayed with all my heart that the rain would stop. God answered my prayers! We boarded the ferry at 4.45pm. There were less than 100 people on the ferry. The staff was friendly, sporting and always smiling.

The North Borneo Cruise Ferry behind us




Since it was few days before Kaamatan, the ferry was decorated to suit the theme. We were ushered to our table number 7 which is by the window. Now, let me show you the buffet spread :)














The food was good and I took almost everything except satay (not a fan) and sushi (finished before I could try them)

Part of my meal



There was a live band performing and they did a good job entertaining us the entire 2 hours.

Captured from our window

 To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment