Friday, April 1, 2011

Penang Day Trip

Hubby and I went to Penang today to hand-in my documents to the new company I will be working in, and also to view the potential rooms that I would be renting.

The first place we looked at was a room at N-Park condo. The place is quite posh, with gym, swimming pool, sauna, etc. But the bad thing is that the area has only 1 parking, which means that if I rent the room there, I will have to park outside, which is most likely to be summoned because of the yellow line. And although the girls which are renting the particular lot are Christians, I saw that there was a Buddhist/Taoist charm pasted at the front door. Hmm....totally out!

The other room potential room was at a double storey house in Batu Uban. The fella didn't pick up my calls, and after the 3rd time, I said "Forget it".

Now, the 3rd room is the main reason why we came to Penang. We couldn't view this room until 7pm as the lady was working. The room is at Melati Aparment at Taman Sri Nibong. When I saw the place, I immediately liked it. There was just 4 storey (including ground floor), and the place is just cosy. It may not have gym, swimming pool, minimart or hair saloon, but it looks comfy. Although parking inside the apartment area is limited to only 1 person, you can park outside along the road, opposite the park which has no yellow line. And this lady's apartment is fully furnished, and the best thing is she is a Christian, who attends PCC, and there's cg in her house every Tuesday.

So, I will be moving in next week, after paying her the deposit, and getting the keys.

Moving again.....

2 comments:

  1. Yalor move again...hopefully it is the last move. Next is to find a house to BUY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah agreed..cannot keep on like hotel dy

    ReplyDelete