Saturday, April 9, 2011

Alone again..

Hubby went back a while ago. Seems like I need to get used (again!) to being alone here. Have officially moved to the apartment, found that my housemate MM is a nice girl. The place is nice, cozy and quiet. It has a park outside the apartment which many people, young and old seem to be jogging every evening.

Feeling quite worried now, that I need to drive around alone. Ever since the accident, I have this phobia that each time I come out of a junction, a car is going to bang me. The worst thing I discover is that Penang drivers have the tendency of coming out of the junction w/o looking whether there is an oncoming car. They expect you to stop for them. Also, many of them do not signal when they want to move to other lanes. Celaka betul...!!

I miss Brownie too...can you believe it, that we can get emotionally attached to dogs? Maybe not you, but I do.

Cant wait to see hubby again on Monday night...he got a course here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment