Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coughing

Been coughing for the last one month, on and off. Had taken 2 bottles of cough mixture but still coughing.
Sometimes cough until chest feels like exploding. Actually, it's very tiring each time I cough..takes up lot of energy. *cough* *cough*

Felt terrible yesterday, due to food poisoning and having flu and cough. I threw up my dinner and had diarrhoea.
Went to bed at 7.45pm after consuming all my drowsy medicine.

Am getting used to working life, but it's boring. The atmosphere in my office is quiet, kinda wish that people will interact more, and have a nosier environment. I have to silent my phone each day. sigh! There are just 8 of us in the team, 7 girls and 1 guy. I feel as though there is a barrier that is preventing me from getting closer to them. 4 of them always eat out, 1 eats with her hubby, 1 with lunch mate and the other with her gang. I am not saying that it is wrong to eat with their friends. I think I have yet to find my lunch buddy, but joining C and her friends from finance is quite fun! 

Mind my ramblings....Feeling emo now..wish I am back home, back to Dan and Brownie, where I feel belong.

2 comments:

  1. Settling-in syndrome. Just a matter time. Get well soon too. It's the time of the year when cough and the sniffles seem to be everywhere. Take care! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AJ7...
    really need time to settle down here

    ReplyDelete