Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Grand Kampar Hotel

What? It has been 6 months since my last entry? And shockingly this is only my 3rd post for this year. *shakes head*.
I've been very well, Praise the Lord. Doing much of my life updates on Instagram rather on blog because it is very time consuming.
Anyway, since I have more time today, I shall updates several posts for your reading pleasure.

Back in June, our church organized a Family Camp which was held in Grand Kampar Hotel @ Kampar Perak. Our rooms were clean and comfortable.

What I'd like to share in today's post is the pool.
Not an infinity pool, but I loved how they designed the pool, the structures and views surrounding it and how I could see the fluffy clouds above me. See for yourselves!

I was lucky because we arrived very early and I literally had the pool to myself for 1/2 hour.















So if you happen to be in Kampar, Grand Kampar Hotel would be a good place to stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment