Thursday, November 23, 2017

Mission Trip to Cebu: Day 5 Ladies Cell Group at Angela's

That night, the guys had a basketball competition while the girls minister to different cells. Charlotte, Angeline and Shu Yi had their cell at Jollibee (ya..again). Adelynn and I were taken by surprise when Ia brought us to Angela's house for cell.

It was even more heartwarming when we found out that they cooked for us. So imagine, after several days of restaurant food, home-cooked food is like heaven. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the hospitality.


Ladies in action!

So-so good!

Missing the tuna pasta even right now...


When Angela brought out the rendang her mom cooked.......


Dessert..





Truly one of the most memorable cell ever. These amazing girls and their testimony shows how much God is so present and real in their lives. I thought that I am there to give, but didn't I know how much more I received from them. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment