Wednesday, October 30, 2013

San Nae Deul @ Publika

Last Sunday, we met up with my sister Evelyn and her housemate for lunch at Publika. I told her I wanted to have Korean food and so she suggested San Nae Deul. She goes for lunch at least once week since her office is just located at Publika.

I'm not a food critique unless I feel that I can cook better than what's offered by the restaurant. Since Korean food is not my specialty, I honestly felt that the food was quite nice. I might come again to this restaurant to try their BBQ.


I ordered their hot spicy meat soup. FYI it's not spicy, at least not for my level. Haha..

Yuk Gae Jang (RM 22)

 Evelyn ordered the bbq beef and kimchi soup set. I can't remember the Korean name for this.

BBQ Beef and Kimchi soup set (RM 23)


Hubby ordered the set meal which consists of squids and pork belly with kimchi. Guess how much? 


Squid with pork belly and kimchi rice set (RM 15).


The side dishes that came along with our meal..

A variety of side dishes that compliments our main order

Last but not least, the faces of the satisfied customers and happy tummies.


Smiley faces after a good meal










No comments:

Post a Comment