Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bar-B-Q Plaza@Queensbay Mall

Now there are 2 Bar-B-Q Plaza restaurants in Penang, the newest located at Queensbay Mall. To rid off a stressful week, my colleagues and I came here for lunch on Friday.



We ordered the Family Combo set which costs RM 88.80 (excluding wet tissues, tax and service charge). Rather worth it, I think:)



Posing for the camera while waiting for food.

Me & Alicia
Chloe & Yun Sien

The food that arrived after about 15 minutes. The first platter consists of shrimps, squids, chicken meat, fish meat, fish balls and vegetables.


The 2nd platter consists of  pork meat and pork balls, tau-pok, udon and vegetables.


Another plate consists of marinated chicken drumstick.




Then came the fried bacon, garlic rice and thai fish cake.

Fried bacon


Garlic rice


Thai Fish Cake
The table was too packed with food that I couldn't even take photos of the drinks. 
Overall, it was a good lunch and I must say, I enjoyed the company and the meal.

1 comment:

  1. BarBQ plaza is having promotion this coming new year, check out the BarBQ plaza promotion for more details, happy BarBQ!!

    ReplyDelete