Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sam's Groceria@Gurney Paragon

This is one belated post.
We went to Sam's Groceria last weekend after church with the intention of having lunch at Sam's Deli (they seem to have a delectable selection of food). However, there was a change of plan since Sam's Deli was packed and there we not enough places to sit and dine.
Well, to cut the long story short, we had lunch elsewhere and then went back down to Sam's Groceria, just adjacent to the Deli.

Sam's Groceria sells plenty kinds of foodstuff, especially imported ones. I recently found out that it is owned by Mydin Mohamed Holdings. Yes, it's the same Mydin company which opens Mydin Mart. You can read about this here.

I tried (believe me when I say I tried) to snap photos of the place, but was given stares by the salesperson. The 3rd attempt got me a 'warning' from one of the staff. I just wanted to promote the place, WTH?

I like the way Sam's Groceria arrange their spices. It's easier to choose what you need and the price displayed is large enough for anyone to see.





Sam's Groceria carries a vast selection of cheese.


We walked around for about half an hour. All hubby bought was ginger powder, kurma powder and  imported Kit Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment