Friday, February 27, 2015

Seow Man Hot Soups @ Semenyih - Other noteworthy dishes to try out!

At my previous posts (read it here), I introduced Seow Man's famous Lart Thong.
2 nights ago, we brought our friend Olivia here to try out other dishes.

The fried lobak came with a crunchy outer layer with moist succulent and tasty meat filling.
The 3 of us loved it. The best lobak I've ever tasted.

Fried lobak (RM 11)

I initially thought that bitter gourd with salted egg will be presented the usual way; fried egg with hints of bitter gourd. I was wrong. This version was absolutely pleasing to my taste buds. The salted egg blended well with the otherwise 'bitter' gourd.


Bitter gourd with salted egg (RM 10)

One of the most talked about dish is none other than the Claypot Pork Belly with Salted Fish.
I heart this! Well-marinated pork belly cooked in claypot with salted fish opens up your appetite.
I would suggest if you have already ordered this, try to order other dishes which are 'sweeter' to balance your taste buds. Hubby couldn't take much since he commented that all the dishes were 'salty'.


Claypot Pork Belly with Salted Fish (RM 13)

Do note that the menu here is written in Chinese. If you can't read Mandarin but you speak Cantonese/Mandarin, there will not be an issue. However, if you can't read Mandarin, can't speak Cantonese/Mandarin...you will have to point at the picture of the food to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment