Monday, July 22, 2013

Nestle Greek Yoghurt

After coming back from Greece, I'm obsessed with almost everything Greek. We have tried making our own tzatziki sauce using strained yoghurt. Not bad, although it was time consuming.

Good news! Nestle has introduced Nestle Greek Yoghurt, which comes at RM 3.90 each. They boast of being low in fat, creamy and smooth but yet thick texture and contains protein and calcium.
They come in 3 flavours; strawberry, peach and natural.

Love love and love the picture of the blue and white Santorini domes!



These yoghurt contain chunks of real fruits, absolutely yummy! Personally, I prefer the strawberry yoghurt.


But since its' rather pricey compare to other yoghurts, I don't think I can have it everyday. But once in a while, should be okay to indulge. Besides I no longer have to make my own Greek yoghurt, since Nestle already has the natural version:)

No comments:

Post a Comment