Tuesday, January 29, 2013

L'Erbolario products

When we were at Pisa, we randomly stepped into one of the shops selling L'Erbolario products. If you know that L'Occitane is from France, you made the right guess that L'Erbolario is from Italy, to be exact from Lodi.



I'm not really a fan of beauty products, but for the sake of getting something, I decided to get their solid perfumes which was quite cheap, about 9.90 Euros each. There were so many scents to choose from and they all came in many coloured tins.

This perfume from the Primaverde line has a very light yet refreshing smell. Here's the description I got for this scent:

Top notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lemon, Peach, Mango, Papaya
Heart: Lily of the Valley, Rose, Primrose, Freesia
Base: Musk, Amber

Primaverde Profumo Solido



The second perfume I bought was from the Frutto Della Passione (Passion Fruit) line.


Frutto Della Passione


The sales lady was also nice to include some samples for me to try...but...


All the instructions were in Italian. Since I could not differentiate which cream serve which purpose, I managed to ask this nice girl while were were at the airport.


And found out that some are for the body, while others are for the face.

Cream for the face and body

Bagnoschiuma (shower gel) and Crema per il Corpo (body lotion)

I've used the Iris shower gel and it does have a calming smell which reminds me of Johnson and Johnson's bath gel. I noticed that their hand creams are very rich, in the sense that once applied you have to really rub your palms together for some time before it is fully absorbed. Perhaps the product is made to suit the European weather which is quite dry compared to our Asian weather.

Grabbed these lovelies during Christmas last year to compare between Crabtree & Evelyn's hand creams and the ones from L'Occitane. Verdict, I prefer Crabtree & Evelyn's Wisteria over the Rosewater.
Both  Rose Des Champs and Rose 4 Reines from L'Occitane smelled lovely and the texture of the cream is better than Crabtree & Evelyn's.

Hand creams from Crabtree & Evelyn  and L'Occitane

Can't to try out these too...
Purposely bought the smaller bottles since I love collecting miniature stuff (perfumes, etc)

Shower gels from L'Occitane



No comments:

Post a Comment