Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jaya Palace, PJ

Went down to Klang last weekend for Steven & Swee Rin's wedding. The dinner reception was held at Jaya Palace Restaurant in PJ. There were only 8 of us at the table, so we had lots of food to eat. Moreover the food portion was pretty large and fed us all until the brim. Here are some of the pictures (p/s: I lack photography skills so sorry for the blur pictures).


Palace 5 Season Combination

I know I know..I haven't signed up for the petition for boycotting shark fin soup yet. Maybe someday....

Double Boiled Shark Fin Soup with Kampung (Village) Chicken
Roasted sucking pig & chicken with Thai sauce

Steamed Coral Trout
Braised Duck with Mix Vegetables
Baked Prawns with Garlic
Hong Kong Glutinous Rice
Pastries

White fungus and ginkgo dessert
Overall the food was good. My favourite was the 5 season combination platter, the braised duck and the glutinous rice. I find the dessert too sweet for my liking.

1 comment: