Thursday, January 17, 2013

Moving to the new block....

After working at AT for almost 2 years, I was quite eager to move to the new Building H. This new building is the only one with a water feature and bubble lifts (which at the point of writing, has not arrived yet from the manufacturer).

I remembered when the water feature was up, many employees purposely made their way to this new building to snap pictures.


The Lobby
My office is on the 1st floor, which means I need to climb up a flight of stairs, which is actually great because I personally think we lack exercise and movement while were at the old office. In fact, I would still take the stairs once the bubble lifts are installed.

My colleagues and I as well as my boss and his boss, are sitting metres away from the glass windows overlooking the sea and Pantai Jerejak.  Of course the best cubicle would be big boss J's cubicle since he can directly see the sea view  while all of us have to stand up to be able to see it.  Looks like I have more reason to go to the pantry to 'mencuci mata'.

The picture below does not do justice to how pretty the scenery actually is.

View from the pantry

Previously all of us have low partition cubicles, almost no privacy. Now I really enjoy working at my cubicle. More space to myself, carpeted floors and cleaner surrounding.

My cube

No comments:

Post a Comment