Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just the 3 of us....

It had been some time since we took a 'family' photo shoot so I suggested to hubby that we should take some. The last time 3 of us took a photo was about a year back.

It's not easy to get Brownie to pose for the camera. Here are the shots:

Getting Brownie up the chair:

Sit on chair? Sounds fun:)

First shot: Brownie looked at the camera because he was curious of the sound coming from the camera timer (tik..tik..tik..tiktiktiktiktiktik....)

What's that sound? (referring to the camera timer)

We attempted few more shots; but he was already used to the sound of the camera timer. He looked left..

Why are they forcing me to look at the camera?

Then up....

I adore you..

Then right...

Boring...

Can see hubby's getting annoyed.. how to get him to look at the camera?
Decided to use treats, but Brownie ended up more interested in smelling my finger.....

C'mon give me the treats!

Decided to take a break and I told hubby that I'd just take a shot of him and Brownie..
This fella now decided to look at the camera (well, actually looking at me...)

I'm handsome:)

One shot with momma....

See how much I love momma...
We resumed taking many many other shots..,and could see Brownie was really tired...(of being 'forced' to look at the camera).

Can I please come down now?

Here's the best picture we got for the night...

Happy Birthday mummy! Love you and daddy very much

1 comment: