Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Service 2012

We were all gathered in church for Christmas service on that Christmas morning, followed by a buffet lunch.
This round, hubby and I were not part of the worship team; so we were able to join the congregation singing Christmas carols. There was also a presentation of Christmas carols medley by a few of the young people. They were really good!


Pre-service prayer

The worship leader leading people into singing Christmas carols
Part of the congregation

Daddy delivering the Christmas message 'What can we learn from the Magi'..

The buffet lunch

Overall, I enjoyed myself. The Christmas message was meaningful, and I had a good catch up with my old friends whom I see only during Christmas. As you can see from the below picture, all of us here grew up together; from church school to MYF.  Many of them are now working in big cities (KL, Singapore, Sydney), and Christmas is the only time we could gather together to catch up.

The old MYF-ers  (with their spouses)
I am not sure how many of us will be back to Alor Setar the next Christmas, but I can't wait for the Christmas where we can take another shot of us together (maybe this time with more plus one and little ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment