Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Peter Thomas Roth

I've never heard of Peter Thomas Roth skincare until 3 months ago when we stayed at Hilton. Apparently Hilton Hotels & Resorts had replaced the La Source amenities from Crabtree and Evelyn with Peter Thomas Roth since the end of last year.

The smell of the body lotion is not pungent, but not exactly to my liking for I prefer lotions with 'flowery' and 'fruity'smell; Body Shop and Victoria Secret. The lotion did not leave my skin as soft as body butters do.

Body lotion

Can't comment much on the conditioner and shampoo as I find no difference using this shampoo compared to the ones I've been using so far.

But I absolutely love love love the body wash. It has micro-beads in them and a lemony and refreshing scent. My skin felt smooth and soft. Happy happy:)


Conditioner, Shampoo and Body Wash

The other toiletries from Peter Thomas Roth



No comments:

Post a Comment