Sunday, January 26, 2014

Amex Fresh Mexican Cuisine @ One Precinct

We just got back from dinner at Amex. This is the 2nd time dining at this restaurant and definitely better than the previous visit. I finally used up the RM20 voucher purchased from Groupon as the expiry date is just around the corner.


We arrived about 6.45pm and there were already quite a number of patrons waiting for their food.





During our last visit, we ordered their burritos and arco and felt that the ones at Habanero @ Queensbay Mall were better. I did not like their Churros either although it was my first time having them.
This time round, we ordered Amex's Pork Nachos, Chicken Quesadilla and a cup of hot chocolate.

Seriously, I've tasted better hot chocolate than the one at Amex, but for the price you can't really complain.

Hot Chocolate (RM 3.00)
The Pork Nachos tasted okay, but a little on the sweet side according to my other half.

Pork Nachos (RM 9.00)
I like the Chipotle chicken quesadilla. The quesadilla came with salsa and corn as sides, with mayonnaise and Amex's homemade dipping sauce.

Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla (RM 8.00)

Smile!
I think Mexican cuisine is just not my thing. I don't appreciate them as much as Thai food or Italian food.
Will I come back again? Maybe...maybe not.. However if you are the adventurous kind, I suggest to give Amex Mexican Cuisine a try..;perhaps you will enjoy Mexican food.



No comments:

Post a Comment