Friday, January 10, 2014

Taka Cake House

One of the shops we will pay a visit each time we are back in Kuching is Taka Cake House.Taka sells not only cakes but a variety of buns and biscuits as well.

This time I had a huge order of layer cakes from my colleagues. Taka's layer cakes are really delicious with generous usage of butter, hence they're really moist and yummy. Not only that, they come in many different flavours notably their peppermint layer, prune layer, Indonesian layer, chocolate and chocolate chip layer cake. In fact, some of my colleagues ordered their Tiramisu and Milo-cheese layer cakes. Both Tiramisu and Milo-cheese layer cakes costs around RM 28-RM 31 while the others range from RM 15 to RM 20.








I think layer cakes are great gifts for friends and family. You can find their selection of layer cakes and other goodies at their website (http://taka.com.my/).



No comments:

Post a Comment