Monday, October 20, 2014

Kaede Japanese Restaurant @ Alor Setar

Last week was one of the weirdest week ever. If you know me well, you'll know that I'm not a big fan of Japanese food. Like I said, it was a weird week since I had Japanese food (almost) 3 days in a row. Yesterday, I treated mum Japanese food for her birthday.
Kaede is not a new restaurant. In fact, it has been around for 4 years and this is my first time there (now you know I don't fancy Japanese food).



We arrived about 1pm. The place was not packed thankfully.



Mom ordered the Yakiniku set (chicken and cabbage dish with rice, miso soup and 2 slices of watermelon).

Yakiniku Set (RM 15)

Other half was late, so I ordered Beef Teppanyaki for him.

Beef Teppanyaki (RM 15)
I had cheese baked curry beef rice. Thumbs up!

Cheese baked curry beef rice (RM 16)

We ordered 2 scoops of green tea ice cream. I'm actually craving for it now.

Green tea ice cream (RM 2.80/scoop)
The total bill was RM 54.50 which includes 2 cups green tea (RM 0.50/cup) and 1 glass ice lemon tea (RM 1.90).


No comments:

Post a Comment