Monday, October 20, 2014

Crafted by Mei - handmade jewellery

Ask my husband and you'll know that I'm extremely fussy when it comes to choosing earrings or necklaces.
I stumbled upon this blog craftedbymei.blogspot.com several years ago. Amelia is a very talented girl who makes beautiful handmade jewellery. Browse through her blog and you will see pretty bracelets and necklaces of different themes and colours.
My first purchase (2 years ago) were 2 necklaces; both simple and sweet to be worn for casual outings.




Earlier this month, I emailed Amelia and told her I wanted to order some pieces. We emailed back and forth discussing the colour of the flower cabochon I wanted, the charms and their positioning, etc. Finally after 2 weeks, her work arrived at my doorstep via poslaju.

Here, let me show you:)



Packaging
Here are my earrings with light purple flower cabochon.


          

Next, are the rings:) Aren't they pretty?
I asked for bright pink and aquamarine flower cabochon.




Up next are 3 lovely necklaces.

The first necklace has an orange flower cabochon at the center, with a gothic key and heart charm on its side.



The second necklace has a key charm at the center, with a blue flower cabochon and blue enchanted series charm at the sides.


Last but not least is the necklace I've been eyeing since its debut in Dec' 2013.
It's called Baby's Breath Crystal Ball necklace. It comes in a variety of colours and if you're interested do email Amelia. You can see better pictures here.




If you like her work, head over to Amelia's blog: Crafted by Mei (craftedbymei.blogspot.com)
Whether it is for yourself, for your sister, your friend or your bridesmaid...there's something in her blog that you will surely like.

No comments:

Post a Comment