Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dragon-I, Queensbay Mall

5 of us met up for dinner today at Dragon-I, purposely for the RM 1 chicken.
It was my first time at Dragon-I, and I think will be my last too. MM and I both agreed that the food at Xuan Xin tasted better.

 Anna mentioned that the rice was too sticky.

Rice with tofu and minced meat

I ordered the Szechuan La Mian with Assorted Seafood in Hot and Sour Soup. There's nothing special about the taste of the soup. Never will I ever order this again!


Szechuan noodle in hot and sour seafood soup

The main reason why we came; for the RM 1 chicken. The condition of this promo is that there must be a minimum of 3 people, dine-in only and the promotion is from 6pm to 9pm.

Tried to take a picture of the RM 1 chicken without flash, and the outcome wasn't good.


RM 1 chicken in soya sauce
I forgot to ask what this was, but according to MM it tasted okay. Mookie seemed to have no complains of this either.
Rice with pork and vegetable 
The food did not meet my expectation at all, sad to say.

Thank God for good company and the time spent with these lovely ladies. 

Back row: MM & Mookie, Front row: Me, Joni & Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment