Friday, February 8, 2013

Tao Buffet @ Penang Times Square

A couple of days ago, my boss treated us to a pre-CNY buffet lunch at Tao, Penang Times Square.
I'll let the pictures do the talking.







To be very honest, I don't quite like eating buffet sitting down on the floor. 
The food was just so-so, probably since I'm not a fan of Japanese food.
Sorry for the blur pictures. Tried to snap as many pictures of the food before they were gone!
I don't know what are these dishes are called in Japanese (didn't bother to remember).

These were the only food pictures I have....


Jellyfish

Assorted seafood

Octopus

Abalone

Meat and prawns

Prawns
Cakes

Strawberry and chocolate chip ice cream

The two pictures below are courtesy from Thian Chang my colleague. 



No comments:

Post a Comment