Saturday, November 17, 2012

Xuan Feng Restaurant

'Daddy said every time when he reads your blog, it's always about food'...mom told me on the phone a couple of days ago.

Well, what can I say? I love food:)

Xuan Feng Restaurant is located at Krystal Point. Prior its opening, I've been telling MM that we should go once they're opened for business. So we made plans and both of us ended up there last night.

From across the road

 Simple, yet cozy interior with about 10-12 tables inside.


Interior


Free wifi available

The price of the food was quite reasonable, I'd say.

Menu

The 2 items below were essential in enhancing the spiciness of my ramen..

Chilli powder and sambal
I ordered the Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen. The soup base was full of flavour, and the portion was just nice for me. This ensemble contains black fungus, char siew, bamboo shoots, spring onions, egg and chilli spices.

 Although I still prefer Goku Raku Ramen (which is all the way in Gurney Paragon), I would come here again for a quick fix.


Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen (Small)

MM ordered the Xuan Feng Ramen.

Xuan Feng Ramen (Small)

The total bill came up to RM 26.90, with service tax (5%) but no government tax.



I think I will come back again, this time to try the 3 cup chicken (San Bei Chi).


1 comment:

  1. Xuan Feng Restaurant famous with Chinese-Japanese fusion food. Another review at http://malaysiasfood.com/xuan-feng-restaurant/

    ReplyDelete