Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Zoo Negara (National Zoo)

When Zoo Negara announced a free entry to the zoo for all those born in December, I was ecstatic. Hubby suggested the visit sometime ago but we usually brushed the topic aside because it costs RM 44 per adult to enter the zoo. Since there is a free entry for me (Note: Must be used only on your birthday) and also I managed to get a cheaper ticket (From 11 street) for hubs, off we went to Zoo Negara on my birthday.

We arrived almost 10 am.  The weather  was good, not too hot. There we already quite a number of cars parked at the zoo compound. The was no queue when I went to collect my FOC ticket.




Happily we walked into the entrance of the zoo. Let me take you on the zoo tour. The below pictures are in order of the animals we saw first.






















We saw the penguins, see the butterflies, birds and visited the aquarium too.  By then I was quite tired already. We spent almost 5 hours at the zoo! We really enjoyed taking photos the animals and the best thing is that we were not rushing for time.
I really enjoyed looking at the tiger, pandas, giraffes and the capybaras.

This is a good place to bring your family to hang out. There are stalls selling food & drinks, souvenirs, photo taking booths, trams (need to pay) if your legs get tired, benches and huts to rest, etc. The zoo opens at 9am so be there early to avoid the crowd.

Again, thanks Zoo Negara for the free ticket!
I had an enjoyable time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment