Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kedai Kopi Kou Fu @ Mantin

This humble kedai kopi (coffee shop) is where I usually bring my parents whenever they visit.



Usually, hubby and I order their noodles (tai lok meen and claypot bee tai bak) because we would struggle to finish our food if we were to order dishes.
Well, when there's 5 of us..I took the opportunity to try out their dishes.

Their Pai Kut Wong is awesome. I think if my stomach permits, I can eat 1/2 of  it by myself.

Pai Kut Wong (Sweet and sour spare ribs) - RM 20

We had Bitter gourd soup twice within 3 days. My sister loves this!
Bitter gourd soup (RM 10)

The Nyonya Sotong (squid) tastes good as well. I like!
Nyonya Squid (RM 20)

The Luo Han Zhai was rather bland (aren't all vegetarian dishes like that?).

Luo Han Zhai (RM 12)
There are so many other dishes I would like to try at this restaurant.
We will be back:)

GPS coordinates: 2°49'24.4"N 101°53'30.0"E

No comments:

Post a Comment