Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wei Thian Restaurant @ Siburan

We attended Clancy's wedding reception at Wei Thian Restaurant last Saturday evening. This restaurant is located in Siburan, about 25km from BDC.

This restaurant has a very big hall on the 2nd floor which could accommodate more than 50 tables.

I enjoyed all the dishes served that night. Here's the photos of the food we had (I've forgotten to snap a pic of the soup).

For the 1st dish, I loved the well-marinated fried chicken as well as the jellyfish. Tender in the inside and crispy outside, the chicken was my favorite.


The glutinous fried rice was lovely too. This dish was a hit among the guests.



The stewed pork leg was served with fluffy buns (mantou). Hubby definitely enjoyed stuffing the pork filling between the buns.



The fish was fresh and the soy-sauce with cilantro enhanced its taste.


The lemon chicken however was just mediocre. The lemon sauce needs to be improved, in my opinion.


The vegetable dish was quite nice but I've tasted better.


Overall, we had a good time dining at this restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment