Monday, June 10, 2013

Baroness Korean facial masks

Got these Korean masks (30 pcs) cheap from an online website with free delivery all the way from Korea. Super happy:). Very prompt delivery as the item was shipped out on the 31st May and arrived at my doorsteps a week later.


The packaging...


The 30 pcs facial masks wrapped nicely in bubble pack.


Free samples from Skin Food (Platinum Grape Cell White Essence).


I ordered 5 pieces each of Vitamin C, Green Tea, Collagen and Aloe Vera masks and 10 pieces of  Pomegranate masks.


Can't wait to use them. I think I shall start with the Collagen Mask tonight. Will update soon:)

*11 June updates

Used the Collagen mask last night. Loved the fruity smell. Had the masks on for 20 minutes. After removing the masks, I gently rub the remaining essence on  my face. Took a little while to fully absorb. My face felt supple and firm after that. Can't wait to try the other masks soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    thanks for dropping by my blog. you work in agilent her, we demerge 10 years ago or so. i work in HP :)

    browsing thru your blog, i loike.

    ps : i like korean mask too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily, yes, I'm working in Agilent. I enjoy your blog a lot. Stumbled upon it when I needed to do some research on Santorini. Your pictures are really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how was the used of the mask? Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi BK, yes I love the masks. The smell good and makes me skin supple and firm after that. Too bad I'm such a lazy bum as I only use them once in a week, or more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently got one of these from forever 21 and I loved it. What was the website you used? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete