Sunday, March 18, 2012

It got published!

I nonchalantly replied to the call by the Star newspaper to share with them on 'What Women Want'.
Super excited today when I saw my name being published in the newspaper for the 1st time:)

Copied this from the Star today:


Emily Ch’ng Kopial, 29, engineer, Penang
1. What makes you happy?
Being able to meet up with my husband and parents every weekend. (I currently work in Penang, and they live in Alor Star, Kedah).
2. What is most important to you now?
Building a solid, long-lasting and Godly marriage, and the health of my family members.
3. What was most important to you 10 years ago?
Achieving excellent results in my studies.
4. What is on top of your bucket (wish) list?
At this moment, my hope is that my husband and I will be able to live and work in the same city, so that I would not only see him during the weekends.
5. I want...
A baby! *grins*
Here’s a getaway for you and hubby: a complimentary weekend stay at Hilton KL.


3 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhh.....your name in paper, get complimentary stay, at Hilton sumore! Niceeee! =) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...thanks Kiki...we are super happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah .......congrats !!!
    Fee stay in Hilton ....can make babiessss

    ReplyDelete